Monday, May 11, 2009

funny pictures~~~

I went through some pictures recently n found some funny pictures to be shared here...wakaka

Picture 1













1 day, i went through the picture that my frend passed to me n OMG!!!
tis is apa lai de???
anyone can guess which part is this??
hehe...dont think too senget ya!!!LOLZ

Picture 2

















1 day, i saw this guy standing in front of my ex secondary school~~
and walau, new style to sell house??need to be like tis boh??wahahaha....
then i guess his house selling sure very laku!!!
so pia...standing under the sun with a big banner on him~~

Picture 3



















this picture is not funny picture..
it is self explainary.........
sexy......
tempting.......
thumbs up.....
up......up.....up..........
n up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p/s:fast fast run away.......got ppl wan to kill me liao~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment